Become a GoodWeave Lead Sponsor
Increase sales and access to a growing market of socially conscious consumers; enhance brand awareness; and gain valuable selling tools – all while helping bring an end to exploitation of children in the rug industry.
The GoodWeave One in a Million campaign is a comprehensive strategy to bring consumers, interior designers and architects to your door. Showrooms enjoy a range of benefits, and as a Lead Sponsor you receive high-profile recognition and the opportunity to demonstrate your commitment to social responsibility. For an annual tax-deductible contribution, payable in monthly installments, Lead Sponsors receive:
- Increased exposure and links through the GoodWeave website, which features a streamlined section for consumers shopping for a rug online. Lead Sponsors receive logo placement and top-line listing with reciprocal web links in the showroom zip code search section; and recognition on the high-profile Lead Sponsor page. Lead Sponsors also benefit from the GoodWeave Google Adwords campaign.
- Recognition and promotion in print materials to include GoodWeave’s Rug Sourcebook, Annual Report, and more.
- Sales tools and point-of-sale materials that include GoodWeave point-of-sale brochures, logos for use on your web site, customizable “Certificate of Origin” cards for clients, talking points for your sales staff and promotional ideas.
- Affiliation with a new ad campaign, now appearing in Interior Design, Dwell, Luxe Interiors + Design and several other national and regional design publications. Ad placements continue to drive an increasing number of consumers to GoodWeave.org.
- Access to professional-quality photo library – virtually unlimited access to GoodWeave’s extensive digital photo library, including images from its national traveling photo exhibit Faces of Freedom.
- GoodWeave holiday cards for 100 of your top clients.
- Focused editorial efforts with consumer and trade media to gain exposure for the certified rugs you sell. Lead Sponsors will be invited to serve as spokespeople.
- Exposure through GoodWeave event participation at both interior design/architectural and consumer events.
You can help us end child labor and transform the lives of the thousands of children trapped in carpet work by making a tax-deductible (USA only) donation today. Every dollar makes a difference.
At the age of five, Manju was already working on the rug looms. While she has since been found and freed from illegal carpet work, some 250,000 children throughout South Asia still toil in obscurity. Through GoodWeave nearly 3,600 kids like Manju have been rescued, rehabilitated and educated, and thousands more deterred from entering the work force.More Stories »
GoodWeave is a full-member of the ISEAL Alliance, the global association for sustainability standards whose Codes of Good Practice are seen as global references for developing and implementing credible standards.