Get Involved with GoodWeaveGoodWeave can’t meet its goal of ending child labor in the rug industry without the support of people like you. Below are a few ways you can get involved:
- Insist on the GoodWeave label when you’re shopping for a handmade rug, whether online or in a store near you.
- Donate to the One in a Million campaign—dollar makes a difference.
- Tell your friends and colleagues to ask for the GoodWeave label through Twitter or Facebook.
- Give us feedback on the One in a Million campaign and earn a chance to win a GoodWeave certified rug by Company C by filling out a short survey here.
- Learn more about the lives of the million children who were working on the looms when GoodWeave was founded—and the everyday heroes working to rescue and educate them.
- Sign up for GoodWeave’s quarterly newsletter to keep up with the news at GoodWeave.
- Organize a fundraiser at your school, place of worship, home or business. Contact us for more ideas and materials.
- Blog about GoodWeave or carry GoodWeave’s banner ad on your blog or website.
- Request a GoodWeave certified rug in your wedding or gift registry (for example, using GoodWeave partner 2modern’s registry service), or ask that guests make a donation in GoodWeave’s name.
For ways to support GoodWeave financially, click here.
At the age of five, Manju was already working on the rug looms. While she has since been found and freed from carpet work, some 250,000 children throughout South Asia still toil in obscurity. Through GoodWeave more than 3,600 kids like Manju have been rescued, rehabilitated and educated, and thousands more deterred from entering the workforce.More Stories »